Wednesday, March 15, 2023

AI | Can ChatGPT help you plan your retirement?

AI | Can ChatGPT help you plan your retirement?

Article Excerpt: "... The artificial intelligence bot provides a remarkably well-rounded response, advising exercise, nutrition, staying mentally active, retirement planning to ensure my financial security, and even urges me to consider long-term care in older age. I dive deeper. I ask: What should my retirement plan include? Again, at lightning speed, the bot provides the outline of the basic elements of a retirement plan in a neat, clear, and numbered list. How far can this bot go? Finally, I propose a more nuanced hypothetical question asking: How might a 65-year-old retiree live comfortably on a savings of $1 million? ChatGPT immediately provides the range of possibilities ..."



Resource: www.msn.com

ChatGPT, AI and Retirement Planning,