Saturday, October 7, 2023

‘The amount of people that can’t get their money out of Fidelity is disturbing’

‘The amount of people that can’t get their money out of Fidelity is disturbing’

Article Excerpt: "...She then goes on to explain, "So my dad died two years ago he had two 401ks ... Fidelity was an absolute nightmare I think it took six months to get the money out." The TikToker notes that the second account, which was with Prudential, took two weeks to cash out and that the staff there were extremely helpful. However, it was another story when it came to the 401k at Fidelity. "They kept losing documentation, you can't get anyone on the phone and I spent, hours, hours, on the phone with them. But, my dad had a small 401k and they kept losing the documentation and I couldn't get the guy on the phone and the guy got fired and then someone else took his place," she says. ..."



Resource: www.msn.com